Where you download (or re-download) your AIR Music software will depend on where it was purchased or obtained. There are a few possibilities:
- From the AIR Music Webstore
- From a Third-Party seller
- Included with Hardware
- Other Options
From the AIR Music Webstore
If your software was purchased or obtained directly through the AIR Music website, you will have received an order confirmation email that contains your authorization codes and download links.
If you need to re-access your downloads at a later date, you will be able to look up your order using the Account Management section on our site. Any software purchase that received an Order Confirmation from AIR Music Tech directly can be located through this portal.
- Go to airmusictech.com and click on the account button in the top-right corner.
- Enter the email address used for the order and click Continue.*
- You will then receive an email with your previous orders issued from the Air Music website. This will include authorization codes and links for any available downloads.**
*You will not receive an email if there are no applicable software purchases associated with the email address entered. Please check that you received an order confirmation from AIR Music to that email address, or try an alternate email that may have been used at the time of purchase. If you are confident that this email address was used for the purchase, please make sure to check your Spam and All Mail folders in your inbox.
**This download will expire automatically after one year from the date of purchase. If you need to re-download the software after this point, please submit a support ticket with your order number. If you are only in need of an update for software that is already installed, please see our section below.
From a Third-Party seller
Please keep in mind that some sellers may have a limit on the amount of time they will host a download link after your order has been placed. For any software that is only obtained through download (most plugins these days), we recommend saving the installers locally on a drive (internal, external, or cloud) for use installing on other computers or re-installing in the future.
Included with Hardware
Downloading an Update
If you are only looking for an update to software that is already installed, you can find update-only installers right on the product page.
You may locate the software instrument you own from the Virtual Instruments section on the Air Music website. You can scroll through the software instruments and then locate the software instrument you are seeking the download for.
Once you locate the software you are seeking the download for, you may scroll down the software product page and locate the UPDATES for this plugin. This section will have the immediate download for software instrument that is compatible with your system.
Downloading a Trial Version
It is possible to download the complete and latest version of each plugin if a Trial Version or Demo is offered through our website. This will give you a full version of the software and a trial license but can be activated fully if you already have a license for the software
You may also install the trial version of the software instrument, which will allow you to download the software.
- If you press TRY IT FOR FREE, you will then be requested to enter your email address and iLok User ID.
- You will then receive a download for the trial version of the software instrument. However, if you already own the full version of the software instrument, make sure the software is authorized on your iLok ID and activated on your computer. If so, the full version of the software will then "unlock" onto your computer, and you will then be able to access the software.
PLEASE NOTE: The authorization process for Air Music technology instrument plugins is expected to be adjusted and improved. The recently released Instrument Plugins currently run on their own separate license manager and includes a separate registration process. This includes,
- Mini D
- The Fabric Collection
- Stage Piano
- Stage EP
- Studio Strings
For further assistance on downloading and activating these plugins, please view this article on the installation process.