In this guide, we will show you how to activate, download, and install your new Air Music Tech virtual instrument. Follow the sections below to get started.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Create an inMusic Account
- 2. Register Code with Plugivery
- 3. Download and Authorize the Virtual Instrument
1. Create an inMusic Account
Before starting the registration process, you first need to create an inMusic account, as you’ll need it during the authorization process. The process is simple. Go to the inMusic Profile page, click Create Account, and fill out the necessary information.
Click the image to create an inMusic account
2. Register Code with Plugivery
IMPORTANT: You will only use the Sweetwater redemption code during this step in the activation process. Plugivery will provide a separate, unique serial number AFTER completing this step.
Once you’ve created an inMusic account, the next step is to register your serial number using Plugivery.
1. Sign in to your Plugivery Manager account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one here.
2. Go to the Plugivery software redemption page, then copy and paste the redemption code you received from your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
3. Fill out the necessary information to complete the registration process.
4. You will then receive an email from Plugivery with a separate, unique serial number.
· If it doesn’t show up in your inbox, please check your Spam folder!
Click the image to redeem your Sweetwater Plugivery code.
3. Download and Authorize the Virtual Instrument
Once you have received the email from Plugivery, it’s time to download and authorize your virtual instrument.
1. Open the email you received from Plugivery. You will see a unique serial number, along with download links for the virtual instrument.
2. If you don’t have the demo already installed, click the software’s download link in the email for your OS to download the virtual instrument’s installer.
3. Navigate to your Downloads folder, locate, and launch the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. During the installation process you will be prompted to enter your inMusic account credentials.
5. Once the download is complete, click Authorize, copy and paste the serial number Plugivery sent and click Activate.